- June 30 – The adventure begins
- Jul-Sep – Northwest Passage: Lewis & Clark Trail. A winding journey with a few detours to travel 3,600 miles from the Mississippi River to the Pacific Ocean.
- Oct-Dec – Border to Border: The Left Coast. Driving down from the Canadian Border to the Mexican Border. Washington State, Oregon, California.
- Jan-Mar – Staying Put: Southwest Snow Birds. Using Phoenix, AZ as our hub, we will soak in some sun, and venture out as weather permits to explore Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico and southern Texas.
- Apr-Jun – Ups and Downs: Peaks and Valleys. Adventures in the Grand Canyon, Rockies National Park, Colorado, Northern New Mexico, and the High Desert
- July 2012 – Home Again.